Yeah gogogo. :)

On 1/29/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

As for Look, you can specify custom stylesheet though. Actually, you can
set the CSS class modal window would use (using
ModalWindow.setCssClassName())

You can have your own style, simple copying and modifying the modal.css
file that comes with wicket. The stylesheet is not very simple though.

I don't think it's that bad. I provided a new stylesheet (plus images, and
I'm not a designer so pretty slow on making images) in about 5-6 hours. And
the biggest part was the images. You did a good job IMHO :)

Frank