I am going ahead with Groovy. ( It's seem to be a love / hate thing with
Groovy, but that only proves that it has a strong 'personality' ).  I'll
keep the list posted.

(
Off-topic: this is a blog article about Groovy and Hibernate:

http://jroller.com/page/mohanradhakrishnan?entry=prototyping_with_groovy
)
-nilo