Hi Igor,

My bad, I had extended the pageexpiry page from my base page and it checks
for @Authorized. Though the page expired page came in the background it gets
navigated to login page. The issue is fixed now. I have changed it from
BasePage to WebPage. Your questions really helped me to debug this issue.
Thanks a million.

Great help!

Sajeev