how about a patch to the javadoc? :)

-igor

On 2/5/07, Robert Novotny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,
I stumbled upon a deprecated example in the wicket.util.convert.Converter
example. Method newConverter() on the ConverterFactory seems to be gone in
the Wicket 1.2.5.

final IConverter converter = new ConverterFactory().newConverter();
converter.setLocale(Locale.US);
converter.convert(new Double(7.1), String.class);

I know that this is a rarely used class by the general public, but I hope
that some day the documentation will deserve its update :-)

Robert Novotny