Hi.

This is my 3rd day with Wicket.  I really like Wicket so far.
I am looking through the docs and examples and their source,
but came to a couple of questions.

I want to know how the code will look like if I applied Wicket to
one of my web apps.  I have a domain model with lots of objects,
too many to hold all of them on memory, and a tree view to navigate
through them.  I use html frames and show the nav tree on the left
and the node page on the right.

In my existing implementation, each node page has its URL.
The URL identifies the type of the page, and the instance within
the domain model.

I found out that in Wicket examples, URLs to pages are always created
after creating a page object and registering it to the pagemap.
Sometimes the URL does not exist until the link is clicked.

My questions are:
(1)  Can I create URLs without instantiating the page objects?
(2) For an application with lots of page objects of the same page class
 but pointing to different domain object instances, how is the Wicket
 way to create URLs for those different instances?
 Or should I simply wait until a link is actually clicked, and within
 the onClick handler, instantiate a page object, and call
 setResponsePage(theTargetPage) or something ?
 If so, how can I avoid creating duplicate instances for the same
 domain object when the user clicks the link for the same instance
 for multiple times?

Thanks.
---
Natto is Japanese Food.