The only reason I am reluctant to add mystreet.com to the WIKI is that
after I quit, they hired a couple of PHP programmers to work on the
site.  I tried to help them as much I could with the J2EE and Wicket
code, but I don't think they could grasp the concepts.  I think the site
is under a rewrite to PHP (their loss :).  So I I didn't bother
mentioning it on the WIKI because at any time the site could relaunch to
a PHP version.  Damn PHP script kiddies :)   I know for a fact that
unless they use a decent PHP component-based framework (Prado?) with
good AJAX support, they are going to have problems implementing a lot of
the features that took me less than a day to do in wicket.  I know for a
fact they are already going on 7 months of rewriting of a site that took
me 3 months in Wicket to develop.  You win some, you lose some. :)

Aaron