Hello,

I know that there must be an easy way to do this, but I have not been able
to figured it out os far, and there are no examples that I could find.

I would like to know how you can update the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable in
2.0, when the underlying data has changed, such as in a delete or add
operation.

So far I have tried updating the table through the standard target mechanism
we use for other AJAX components in Wicket, however no joy so far.

I have also tried calling the "modelChanged()" method on the table, still no
effect.

I could replace the whole table, but that seems a bit draconian, and would
defeat the purpose of using AJAX in the first place.

The only thing I have not tried is targeting each column of the table
individually.

Thanks in advance for all assistance.

De.