On Mon, 19 Feb 2007, wouvlfe wrote:
> I simply want to be able to modify the values of some static paths in the
> raw html markup
>
> it seems that there is no way to do it in wicket 1.1 ??
> i started by looking into markup filters
> when i wrote my own markup parser, i couldnt find a way to replace portions
> of the raw html

It would help to know more specifically what you are trying
to achieve.

But if you want to change URLs to static resources, you
might be better off providing a custom resource locator

  http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/control-where-html-files-are-loaded-from.html

or if paths are produced by wicket components, tweaking your
own versions of the components.

- Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho