From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Bille
Sent: 22. februar 2007 22:33
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Testing Wicket with JMeter

        Did anyone try to get people from JMeter involved? Maybe they can help
        us sort this out?

Nah, I don't believe in this kind of open source collaboration.. ;-)

Seriously I guess my excuse is time. It's easy to solve, when you know the
solution. Nino is this something you want to do something about?

Frank