I am having some issues getting my Wicket application to work.  Any assistance
would be much appreciated.

I have a bunch of pre-defined JavaScript functions that I am including in
headers.  There are some links on my site that, when clicked, should call one
of these pre-defined JS functions.  However, I need to create these links using
Wicket, because the arguments to the functions are being pulled out of the
database.  When the user clicks on these links, the JS function should be
executed, but the user's browser should NOT hit the website.

I have tried creating Link objects and overwriting getOnClickScript() to return
the function call, and onClick() with an empty method, however this empty
onClick() stills seems to make Wicket hit the website.

>From within my Page class, I want to create the JavaScript, and have just that
>JavaScript execute, and nothing else to happen at all.  Can anyone tell me how
>to set up my Link not to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Will