On 2/24/07, Vincent Demay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Xavier Hanin a écrit :
> Ok, so I'll go with wicket 2, thanks a lot for your time!

Hi Xavier,

I work on dojo intergration in wicket : Wicket-contrib-dojo(WCD) stuff
project. Currently WCD is wicket1.3 compliant and some stuffs are
wicket2.0 compliant but I do not have enougth time to maintain it
anymore and we focus on 1.3 release.
I'm currently studing cometd integration ways in WCD (jetty based). If
your are interrested in it just tell me, we maybe can do some work
together but better wicket revision to do that is 1.3 because of WCD

Yes, I'm really interested in such integration, I've just started looking at
cometd, jetty and wicket, and I think it can be a very good fit for my
project. I already have some ideas about how to integrate these for my use
case, but it would be even better if we can work together on a generic
solution that could benefit others. I won't have much time during the
beginning of next week, but I'll plan to start with wicket 1.3 for better
integration with your work on WCD (which seems really interesting, according
to what I've seen so far). Then I'll try to discuss further with you on
thursday or friday, if you have some time. Is there a WCD dedicated mailing
list on which we could further discuss that?

Xavier

--
Vincent Demay
http://www.demay-fr.net/blog