> If you use swing models then the wicket model or the wicket component
> can listen to that event the model has. If you get an event. Set a flag on
> the component
> or model. Then walk with the IVisitor pattern over all the components and
> test that flag.
Thanks for the tip, it's a nice solution. For the moment I've
prototyped my first idea, I think I will create an issue in JIRA and
attach a patch so that others may take advantage of it (and maybe it
could even get integrated in wicket one day). Now that I've something
working, my feeling is that it fits in wicket spirit pretty well. At
least for what I know of the wicket spirit after less than a week :-)

I'll keep you informed of the issue I create.