Hi Eelco,

> 1) Who uses 2.0 for serious projects?

Not right now. I use only official released versions, so now I'm
developing with 1.2.5 and planning to migrate to 1.3 as soon as it is
available.

> 2) What do you think of the constructor change? Do you prefer 1.3's
> add style or 2.0's style of passing in the parent construction time.

I like Wicket 2.0 constructors because they allow to access the
hierarchy of the component at construction time, and make it more
difficult (if not impossible) to forget to add an element to the
current component.
I haven't used it so much though.. and the examples Igor shows are
pretty scary.

> 3) If we would ever backtrack on the constructor change (*if*, don't
> panic for now) how much trouble would that give you?

I'm not writing applications with W2, so it'd cause no troubles ;-)

--
Filippo Diotalevi
http://www.diotalevi.com