igor.vaynberg wrote:

> you do know that session.load() will return a proxy even if the object
> doesnt exist, where as session.get() will return null.
>
> -igor

Yeah, but that really doesn't apply to this sceanrio.  I KNOW that there is
data.  I KNOW that with either driver, when I use a Criteria object I do get
the non-empty set.  I KNOW that with one driver, when I use load() I get a
non-empty set, but with the other driver it returns an empty set.

I swear, the ONLY change that I make is to switch the JDBC driver class and
adjust the connection URL.  I know that it works because I do get *some*
data, just not all of it.

Chuck