umm, we already found a solution for that

mvn eclipse:eclipse -U

which tells maven to update its dependencies

woops :)

-igor

On 3/14/07, Frank Bille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I finally got it!! Ok, two things:

First the pom file error. I'll commit a fix for the root pom without the
jdk15 profile. This was the one which caused problems with the second error.

The first error was because of some old versions of maven plugins. I
didn't find out what it exactly was (though I suspect maven-jar to be the
sinner), but a rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/apache took care of it.

So John there your solution.

Frank