Thanks Jonathan for the tip.

I've now read on the wiki about it and this detachable compound
property model seems the best way to do (or even the Detachable
BoundCompoundPropertyModel !) .

I've just a question (a newbe one as usual lol) : how does wicket work
with non detachable models ? They're kept during the whole user
session even if they're updated every time there is a new access to
the page to whom they're linked ?

Thanks again
ZedroiS