*Dr. Evil <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000196/>*: Okay, here's the plan. We
get the warhead and then hold the world ransom for... 1 MILLION dollars!
*Number Two <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001822/>*: [*clears throat*] Sir,
strictly speaking, a million dollars will not go very far these days.
Virtucon alone makes over 9 billion dollars a year.
*Dr. Evil <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000196/>*: Really? Okay then... we
hold the world ransom for 1... hundred... BILLION dollars!

:)

were you gonna get paid one milllliiiiiooooonnnn dollars?

-igor