Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] på vegne af Igor Vaynberg
Sendt: to 29-03-2007 19:11
Til: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Emne: Re: [Wicket-user] Radio.getValue?

        Looking at that code, I don't understand why we even need:
        private short uuid = -1;

        as there is no code other than in getValue that changes the value,
and
        that value can just be recreated everytime it is needed (as it is
        nothing more than a call to getPage().getAutoIndex()). Am I
missing
        something here?

yes, you are missing the fact that getautoindex() increments the index on
every call that is why we cache it in the uuid var.

        WDYT?

personally i dont like making getvalue non-final. this will patch this
component for this kind of testing, but what about other components that do
not have a stable name? are we going to have to start opening implementation
details on all of them just because users want to test it with something
static like httpunit? just my 2c.

-igor