----- Message d'origine ----
De : Francisco Treacy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
À : wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Envoyé le : Dimanche, 1 Avril 2007, 22h35mn 33s
Objet : specifying html template

Hi,
We all know that in Wicket for a given ExampleView.java we have an
ExampleView.html associated markup.

How can I dynamically specify the HTML template from my Java page?
I'm exceptionally needing this:

if (product.getReference().equals("C25-L")) {
            // trigger some code to use C25-L.html *instead* of ExampleView.html
}

I tried playing with setMarkupStream and newMarkupResourceStream but still no
success.

Didn't seem that complex, but I'm lost here. Any hints?

Thanks!
Francisco

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses.

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com