Could you paste your created xsd file?
Maybe this is useful for others, too.

Could anybody add this xsd to the source repository? We could add a comment to the header that this file is experimental. But it could be a first step in the right direction.

Johannes Schneider

Dmitry Kandalov wrote:

Johannes Schneider-3 wrote:
Hi,

I am new to Wicket and want to use XHTML and validate the files. I use IntelliJ Idea but I could not succeed in validating. I run into two problems: - I did not find any "wicket.xsd"? I just found a DTD, but I don't know how I should use it.

I use this header:
    xmlns:wicket="http://wicket.sourceforge.net";>
where "http://wicket.sourceforge.net"; is mapped to hand written xsd with
wicket tags. Something like: <xs:schema...
    <xs:element name="child">
        <xs:complexType>
            <xs:choice>
                <xs:any/>
            </xs:choice>
        </xs:complexType>
    </xs:element>
</xs:schema>

And wicket:id is added to custom html tags.

ps I tried to use DTD that comes with wicket, but it seems it's not enough
for IDEA

--
Johannes Schneider
Im Lindenwasen 15