Hi Erik,

Wicket does fall back to the default *file* but what about the case where
you have one (or more) large properties file(s) for your default language
and you want to create a variation in which you want to change just a few
words for instance to make them more domain specific?
In that case I would like a way to override just those few domain specific
terms, ie an additional .properties file for that variation containing only
the deviating terms instead of a copy of the original with just a few
changes. Is there a wicket way to implement that?

Regards,

Wilko