I agree that the current modelisation is quite complex. Quickly, it's
the following : my page has a form, let's call it form Form1. This
form in fact inherits an "Ajax form". This Ajax form add the Ajax
submit button, an AjaxIndicator image and define the feedbackpanel.

In Form1, I add two textfields with theirs borders and then a panel.
This panel, called Panel1, contains a form and, added to this form,
the RefreshingView. On the RefreshingView populateItem(...) I add two
Labels and then the ActionPanel containing my 2 links.

BTW, when the page renders for the first time, the row containing my
ajax submit button is black. That's really weird since nowhere I've
asked for it to be black... The added ajax submit buttons are added on
a line above, one next to the other(s).

Does it help you ?

I'm going to dig deeper to see if I can do a "quickstart" for you to
reproduce it (or to narrow my issue my removing non necessary stuff).

Thanks again igor

ZedroS