Actually the flow page1ToPage2 it's done by form submission, i.e., all form
is correctly processed. The matter was when going back from Page2...N to
Page1. It was happening that the inerForm page1.Form1 was not keeping state
(fields were null).

After reviewing the code, I noticed that I was keeping a reference of Page1
in Page2...N, but Page1 is not a direct WebPage, but a custom extension of
it. Then, what I did was just keeping the reference in Page2...N as a "pure"
WebPage (implicit upcast), and then worked fine. So, it seems that the
framework didn't like me to use the custom extension to keep the reference
of Page1; just the WebPage.

Danke ;)

you cannot navigate from page1->page2 via a link because that will not
submit the form, and so you will lose all your values.

try submitlink and make sure there are no form errors - ie all models have
been updated with proper values - and then navigate to page2.

-igor