class TabLink extends Link {
  private final int tab;
  private final TabbedPanel panel;

  public TabLink(TabbedPanel panel, int tab) {...};
  public void onClick() { panel.setactivetab(tab); }
}

-igor

On 4/27/07, John Carlson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hello,

I have a page with 4 tabs (ajaxtabbedpanels), on the first tab I want to
describe the other tabs and have a link next to the description that goes
directly to another tab within the same page.  So far the only reliable way
I found was to determine the link that wicket generates and then copy paste
it into the markup page where I want the link to show up. …

<a
href="http://localhost:8081/quickstart/app?wicket:interface=:4:tabs:tabs:1:link::ILinkListener";>link
to tab 2</a>

Would this cause any problems across multiple instances of the page?

Is there a way to use wicket links? I toyed with setResponsePage inside
onClick for a AjaxFallbacklink…

setResponsePage(page.class, new
PageParameters("wicket:interface=:4:tabs:tabs:1:link::ILinkListener");

but only got page expired as a result.

Thanks in Advance

John