From: "Shams Mahmood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:42:40 +0600
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Page Map clarification

are they really using the same pagemap? that means they all share a single
session?

pagemaps are stored in the user's sessions.

-igor

Thanks I seemed to missed that point altogether.

I saw that the page map names were the same and arrived
at my incorrect conclusion :(.

I'll check up on that and see what happens.

Shams.