you cannot remove a behavior currently. what you can do is call stop() on
the timerbehavior.

-igor

On 5/2/07, Ivo van Dongen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

We have a component with an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior attached to it.
When a certain condition is reached we want to remove the behaviour from its
parent before updating it again, to prefent it from going on forever. We
couldn't find a way for this. Component has a remove() method, but
IBehaviour does not. What is the preferred way to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Ivo van Dongen

--
Ivo van Dongen