Dear people,

I have found the following strange behavior in wicket-1.2.6:

Since long time ago I've been using wicket-1.2.5, and testing a
webPage where there's an applet with the following codebase:

<param name="codebase" value="lib" />

Yesterday, I decided to update to wicket-1.2.6, and then, while
testing this webPage again, I found "ClassNotFoundException" during
applet's loading.

So, after a little time doing try-and-error, I noticed that changing
the codebase to the following, then it worked fine:

<param name="codebase" value="../lib" />

I am using the lightweight jetty-server with the configuration
inherited from wicket-examples. Nothing has changed during this
development time, then, only the classpath in my Eclipse project, were
I just changed to wicket-1.2.6.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thank you ;)