Thanks Eelco for the response...

Have filed a jira issue :-

Thanks
swaroop

> 1> why doesnt current  onComponentTag call super.onComponetTag ?

It is being called in Wicket 1.3. It looks like a bug it isn't in
1.2.x, but the fix is probably not as straightforward as just adding
the super call. Please open up a JIRA request if you need this fixed.

> 2> How do i ensure that my javascript call gets invoked before the
submit
> operation?

There currently does not seem to be a facility for that. At this
point, for 1.2, you're probably best of creating your own submitlink
class that does exactly what you want.

For 1.3, it does still seem to be impossible to do this, so I'm
wondering whether Johan has an idea on this.