Hi, Sirs,

I have the following webPages variableFlow:

Flow1: Page1 > Page2 > Page3 > Page4 > Page5 > Page6
Flow2: Page1 > Page3 > Page4 > Page6

As expressed in this flows, sometimes, depending on internal
conditions, Page1 flows directly to Page3, jumping over Page2, and so
it happens with Page4 to Page6, avoiding Page5.

Then I have to return back using a button on each page, let's call it,
"back-button" ;)

As I need to keep state on all pages, when going back from PageN, I
have to retrieve PageN-1, from inside a List (custom object) that I
use to save "flow history".

But I guess there might be a much better and smart way to do this in
Wicket. I haven't seen good examples of it, other than saving in PageN
a reference to PageN-1, and then flowing using this internal