That would be thinking in the wrong direction for Wicket. Much better
is e.g. to create base pages for the various uses, and implement an
authorization strategy accordingly. And by using
RestartResponseExceptions in that strategy, you can redirect users to
their 'subapp home pages' in case they manually try a URL they are not
supposed to work on. On top of that (if you care for the urls) you can
mount packages, and put all the pages for a certain case in their own
packages.

My 2c,

Eelco