Dragos Bobes a écrit :
Thanks Vincent but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I get the same exceptions when I try to use the drag-n-drop feature and I'm sure I'm using the latest jar.
Please let me know if you need more info about the errors.

Ok, so can you give me a little code snippet, or a mini sample code where I can reproduce that?

Do you use firebug(https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/1843)? If you do, can you copy paste the trace in it?

Thanks

--
Vincent Demay
http://www.demay-fr.net/blog

Vincent Demay wrote:
Dragos Bobes a écrit :
Thanks Jean-Baptiste, now it's compiling successfully.
But when I tried to use it for a drag-n-drop example I've ran into some 'FATAL' errors.

FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'wicketstuff.dojodnd.DojoDropContainer'; last tried '__package__.js' FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'wicketstuff.dojodnd.DojoDragContainer'; last tried '__package__.js' FATAL exception raised: Could not load 'wicketstuff.dojodnd.DojoDragCopyContainer'; last tried '__package__.js' DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.widget.Manager.getImplementationName Could not locate widget implementation for "panel" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket". Developers must specify correct namespaces for all non-Dojo widgets -- will be removed in version: 0.5 DEBUG: dojo.widget.Parse: error:Error: Could not locate widget implementation for "panel" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket" DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.widget.Manager.getImplementationName Could not locate widget implementation for "link" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket". Developers must specify correct namespaces for all non-Dojo widgets -- will be removed in version: 0.5 DEBUG: dojo.widget.Parse: error:Error: Could not locate widget implementation for "link" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket" DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.widget.Manager.getImplementationName Could not locate widget implementation for "message" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket". Developers must specify correct namespaces for all non-Dojo widgets -- will be removed in version: 0.5 DEBUG: dojo.widget.Parse: error:Error: Could not locate widget implementation for "message" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket" DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.widget.Manager.getImplementationName Could not locate widget implementation for "link" in "wicket.widget" registered to namespace "wicket". Developers must specify correct namespaces for all non-Dojo widgets -- will be removed in version: 0.5

Is this version in a good state or is it my fault? Are there any prerequisites for using wicketstuff-dojo?

Thanks,
Dragos
Dragos,

This Error has been fixed but build failed since a long time. Try to get the last jar in the maven repo http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-dojo/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/ (from today ;) )

I think the problem has been solved

Cheers

--
Vincent Demay
http://www.demay-fr.net/blog
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
* Dragos Bobes:
Is there any version of wicket-contrib-dojo that works with wicket 1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT and where can I find it? I tried to use the corresponding version (1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT) from http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/wicket-stuff/wicket-contrib-dojo/1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/ but it seems is still referencing the old package names (without 'org.apache' prefix).
The right location is:
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/wicketstuff-dojo/1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/

One day we'll need to clean the Maven repo!  Several users are
confused with the various leftovers.  Should we just wipe out the
whole stuff?  Then we can fire Bamboo to rebuild everything.