erm, sorry that was:

http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-AjaxTimer-clearTimeout-p9401965.html

On 5/10/07, James McLaughlin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Murat,
I posted a hack to fix this several months back:

http://www.nabble.com/AjaxTimer-clearTimeout-tf3364438.html#a9360559

Essentially, I have the timer check if the markup for the component it was
bound to is still in the page, and return without firing if it is not. Hope
this helps.

best,
jim

On 5/10/07, Murat Yücel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I had some problem with ajax when using wicket 1.2.6. I read the thread
> with the following subject:
> Problem with concurren ajax requests on page
>
> Matej suggested that a upgrade to wicket 1.3 would solve the ajax
> problem. So i upgraded the application
> to wicket-1.3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.
>
> Now I have problems with AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior when using it
> together with AjaxTabbedPanel.
>
> Panel 1 includes a subpanel which has an AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior.
> Panel 2 has another subpanel and it doesnt include the subpanel from
> panel 1.
>
> When swithing "page" from panel 1 to panel 2 then after 5 seconds which
> is the duration of the first subpanel
> then i get the following error:
>
> org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
> contentpanel:menu:panel:showthreads not found on page
> dk.team.ninan.web.wicket.BasePage[id = 1], listener interface =
> [RequestListenerInterface name=IBehaviorListener, method=public abstract
> void org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
>     at

org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget