I have a DateTextField and I have associated a DatePicker with it as per the
javadocs' example usage.
When the user selects a date from the DatePicker I would like it to use a
format _other than_
dd/MM/yyyy to populate the DateTextFiled.
I have tried using the setIfDate() setting (the javadoc says it's deprecated
but does not say what to use instead) on the DatePickerSettings and the set
DateConverter on the DatePicker itself but my DateTextField (which knows and
respects my selected format-pattern) always gets a dd/MM/yyyy from the
DatePicker.
Is there a way around this?
The format I am after is yyyy-MM-dd.