what code are you calling?
on which place does it go wrong?

johan

On 5/14/07, manuel barzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Johan,

Thanks for the explanation, it helps understanding why it happens...
but it does not happen always...

I guess there's some kind of contradiction here, as I have detected
this behaviour at my work-code, but not at my home-code, mentioned
some e-mails before (a very simple sample). So, depending on some
unknown conditions it behaves doing the expected string2string
conversion, and depending some others it does the string2string[1]
conversion.

Now the point for me is, what to do next?

I will try the patch already quoted... but, is that the solution to
this issue or should I resign myself accepting those string2string[1]
conversions, as I am temporary accepting right now?

Thanks

> the String arrays come from the change eelco did in the
ServletWebRequest: