People, forget about, my mistake. Only need to add the other component by
calling the addToHeader1 (or any other) again with the new panel, like:

addToHeader1(new HeaderPanel("panel"));
addToHeader1(new SearchPanel("search") );
addToHeader1(new AdsPanel("ads"));

Thanks for everybody e mainly Igor!
Bombonato.