who does keep the websessions? Can't you see that in your profiler?
we don't hold reference to the object itself anywhere in the code except
when handling a request itself.

johan

On 5/22/07, -Vlad- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,all.
I've just noted the fact that after the session timeout time there is a
call
to the MyWebApplication.sessionDestroyed(String sessionId) method, as it
is
supposed to be.
This method removes data from responce buffer, and that is all.
WebSession object remains in the JVM heap(Tested by means of JProfiler).
And
the number of these objects grows as users' http sessions expire. How can
remove all references to the wicket's webSession object when it expires?