It is currently written using a combination of Struts1, WebMacro (templating engine like Velocity), Torque etc. Due to the lack of user interface components in these tools we had to develop a lot of that ourselves. We are evaluating if we can do away with our code with Wicket or if Wicket can at least assist in simplifying our efforts. Besides, how easy and how long will it take to move to Wicket. As our efforts are commercial, we will be heavily penalized for making the wrong choice.

- Ravi.

craigdd wrote:
Hey Ravi, just out of curiosity, is the application you provided a link for
written in wicket?

-Craig

RW wrote:

Go to...
http://www.celoxis.com/psa/user.do?bxn=umyhome&p_auth_authenticate=true&p_auth_login=mark&p_auth_password=celoxis1

On this page click the "Pick Columns" link in the top right corner of
the "My Projects" table.

Thanks
Ravi

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
got a screenshot? dont really understand what you are
describing. maybe something like our palette component in extensions?

-igor

  On 5/21/07, Ravindra Wankar
   < [EMAIL PROTECTED] >
wrote:

In order to allow users to pick columns they wish to see in a table, we

open/close a div layer that has 2 selectors to move columns to/from
"Available" to "Selected" and a submit/cancel button. We also position
this div layer close to the "Pick Columns" link.

Is there a component in Wicket I can use to create a similar effect?
I've seen the ModalDialog but I'd like a slight variation because the
placement of this div layer needs to be controlled + the main window

need not be "greyed" out when showing the layer.

Thanks
Ravi.