1. subclass ModalWindow, with following in the constructor.

        public YourModalWindow(String id)
        {
                super(id);
                add(HeaderContributor.forCss("/style/cart_global.css"));
                super.setCssClassName("w_vegas");
        }

2. have someone who understands css (i.e. not me) put lots of thingies
in the above css file to override details of the css that ships with
ModalWindow.  E.g.

div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_left,
div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_right {
        background-image: url();
        _background-image: url();
}

div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_top,
div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_bottom,
/*div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_topLeft,*/
div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_topRight,
div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_bottomRight,
div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_bottomLeft
{
        background-image: url();
        _background-image: url();
}

div.wicket-modal div.w_vegas div.w_close        {
        background: url(/mytrip/images/close_x.gif) no-repeat;
}

Scott

On 5/23/07, Jonathan Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> yeah, i'd be interested in this result too.
>

> Scott Swank wrote:
> >
> > Agreed.  We've gone the "complicated CSS magic" route and it is a bit
> > involved, but I can vouch for the fact that it's an option.  :)
> >
> > On 5/18/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >> It is customizable, but you need a rather complicated CSS magic to do
> >> it. Or, you can just override the images. Look at the images in the
> >> modal window package to see how it works.
> >>
> >> -Matej

> >> made to
> >> javascript

> >> as