Hello,

ive come to a problem I dont know how to solve. I use a BasePage in wich i
have 2 RepeatingViews in wich i then put components (dynamic way at runtime
- i dont know what component will be in)

    wicket:header container

    wicket:content container

and they work alright - however, i allways get the <div> spans around

- I tried to get rid of them by using
header = new RepeatingView("header");
        header.setRenderBodyOnly(true);
        add(header);

but the setRenderBodyOnly(true) seems to be ignored... I then thought i
could use a WebMarkupcontainer but this then has no .newChildId function and
would require me to know the ID of a component, wich i dont know as its
dynamic;

So how can i get rid of these <div>s while having the rest of the
RepeatingView behaviour?