You'd have to write a panel that iterates over the properties of an
object using introspection. It's not difficult to write, but there is
no standard component for this as of yet. Such a panel would contain a
list view with a model that extracts the properties of an object and
returns them as a list. The list view for each item in the list
(populateItem) gets the property value and decides the best way to
print it (the simple way is to just use a label and toString).

Eelco