It was already reported so you don't have to do that again. Thanks for
the suggestion!

Martijn

On 5/29/07, Ingram Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,

   In wicket 1.2.6, I try to do
passwordTextField.setResetPassword(false).
But I found that password field always got reset if model object is blank.
It seems that password field never use preserved rawInput to render:

    protected final void onComponentTag(final ComponentTag tag)
    {
        super.onComponentTag(tag);
        tag.put("value", getResetPassword() ? "" :
getModelObjectAsString());
     }

I think that more accurate implementation should be:

if(getResetPassword()) {
   tag.put("value", "");
}

I will file a bug report if confirmed. thanks in advance.

 --
Ingram Chen
��便��啦: http://dinbendon.net

Wicket 1.2.6 contains a very important fix. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org