We have a modal window which is backed by a Page. Since this is a non-ajax
submit and I don't have an AjaxRequestTarget, I close the modal window after
the Page is submitted by writing javascript which we copied from
ModalWindow.getCloseJavacript(). This all works fine...

The problem is that after the modal window is closed, we need to popup a new
modal window in some cases.

How can we accomplish this? Is there some way to get the javascript for
displaying a modal window? Can I create some behavior and trigger it on the
server?

Thanks,
Jamie