Hi

Im having some trouble with loop and ajax. Now when the page initially
are created the loop are empty, this makes the loop not render.

When I get the ajax request I try to add the loop with addcomponent,
however this tells me this:
Component with id [[gmap_gmapContainer_gmarkersLoop]] a was not found while
trying to perform markup update. Make sure you called
component.setOutputMarkupId(true) on the component whose markup you are trying
to update.

However I have set .setOutputMarkupId(true) so Im not understanding the
message?

What am I doing wrong?

regards Nino