As apparently not every author in this thread sees all the steps needed to
use Acegi with Wicket, I am currently writing a howto on the Wicket wiki.
The howto is extracted from a production system and describes the
combination of Wicket, Acegi and Wicket-auth-roles. It will take a couple of
days more as I can only work on it for at most an hour per day :(

I'll post again when I am done :)

Regards,
    Erik.

--