>From what I can tell, since it is not really an ajax link but rather a
regular link with an ajax behavior, the ajax behavior needs to prevent
the onclick from bubbling to the anchors clickhandler. Your
ajaxcalldecorator will need to do that as well. It would be great if
once you are done you could create an rfe in jira with the
enhancements that will make this process easier.

jim