Huergo Perez wrote:

> What attribute of the Link should I modify with an attribute modifier?
> I could not find any examples of this functionality.
>
> Also, I found the IAjaxCallDecorator interface. Could it be used to
> display an alert after receiving an AJAX response?
>
> Thanks!
> Huergo

I've used something similar to the following in my code.  If you want an
alert on the failure, use the decorateOnFailureScript() method of
IAjaxCallDecorator .

deleteLink.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onclick") {
        @Override
        protected IAjaxCallDecorator getAjaxCallDecorator() {
                return new AjaxCallDecorator() {
                        public CharSequence decorateScript(CharSequence script)
{
                                StringBuffer sb = new StringBuffer(256);

                                sb.append("if (confirm('Are you sure that you
want to delete this
item?')) { ");
                                sb.append(script);
                                sb.append("}");

                                return sb.toString();
                        }
                };
        }

        @Override
        protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {
                // do delete action here
        }
});

Chuck