Turns out the project needed a little touch up -- somehow it missed
the onAtach refactor and the pom was missing wicket-velocity. My
apologies to anyone who checked the project out only to be greeted by
some nice stack traces. It will work now.

jbq,
I put them up temporarily at
http://bones.homelinux.org/wicketstuff-yui-examples, but its a home
server, so no guarantees it will be there for any length of time. It
would be great if we could get it on wicketstuff.org at some point.
Now, if I could just convince you to contribute some of your spare
"mussels"... :)

Maurice,
That would be great! I look forward to it.

best,
jim