Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael <nino.martinez <at> jayway.dk> writes:

> If I am in US locale numbers are interpreted okay, however if in
> european locale they dont. Thats because the value are in US locale so
> how do I tell that these two fields should be interpereted as US. I have
> tried overiding the getlocale, but it does not seem to work?
>
> Should I create my own IConverter?

Yes, create your own IConverter:

class USNumberConverter extends SimpleConverterAdapter {
        public String toString(Object value) {
                return
                NumberFormat.getInstance(Locale.US).format((Number) value);
        }
        public Object toObject(String value) {
                try {
                return NumberFormat.getInstance(Locale.US)
                                .parse((String) value);
                } catch (ParseException e) {
                        throw new RuntimeException(e);

gMapUpdatingForm.add(new HiddenField("longtitudeNE", ...) {
        public IConverter getConverter() {
                return new USNumberConverter();
        }
});