Hi,

I have created a LoadableModel for my User object. Then I am able to change its properties (e.g. name) within a form. Now I want to change the permissions of the user. Those permissions are saved in another class that can be resolved via getter.

I don't know how what model I should add now...

My form looks like that at the moment:

    setModel( new CompoundPropertyModel( new LoadableUserModel(user)) );

    add( new TextField( "firstName" ) );
    add( new TextField( "lastName" ) );
    add( new TextField( "mail" ) );
add( new CheckBox( "friend", new Model( user.getPermissions().isFriend() ) ) ); //Want serializable read/write access add( new CheckBox( "admin", new Model( user.getPermissions().isAdmin() ) ) ); //Want serializable read/write access

Any suggestions? Thanks

Johannes Schneider

--
Johannes Schneider