Hi All,

I am having the following problem trying to use a TabbedPanel inside a
fragment. The structure of components is the following:
[CompanyDetailsPanel] -> [RelatedInfoFragment] -> [TabbedPanel].

Wicket throws a MarkupException complaining about a missing component ID.
The exception message seems to be unrelated to the real cause of the
problem. The component IDs in HTML and the panel's Java code match. Below
the exception stack trace Wicket displays my markup file and highlights the
closing </div> of my fragment.

If I use the TabbedPanel directly from my CompanyDetailsPanel (i.e. without
using a fragment), then everything works fine.

I am using Wicket 1.2.6.

Has anybody faced such a problem? Is it a bug in Wicket? Are there any
workarounds?

Thanks in advance!
Huergo

Markup reported by wicket:
-------------------------

<wicket:panel>

                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^

</wicket:panel>

Wicket's exception message:
-------------------------

WicketMessage: Unable to find component with id 'name' in [MarkupContainer
[Component id = relatedInfo, page =
com.xlab.collection.wicket.test.london.CompanyDetailsTestPage, path =
0:companyDetails:relatedInfo.CompanyDetailsPanel$RelatedInfoFragment,
isVisible = true, isVersioned = true]]. This means that you declared
wicket:id=name in your markup, but that you either did not add the component
to your page at all, or that the hierarchy does not match.
[markup =
file:/C:/work/projects/collection/collection-webapp/target/classes/com/xlab/collection/wicket/gui/party/details/CompanyDetailsPanel.html,
index = 177, current = '<span wicket:id="name">' (line 97, column 7)]